Blogging can make you lots of money. Especially if you are a highly ranked and trusted site that gets tons of visitors daily.
To do this though, you will need to know how to make your website user friendly. On top of that, put out articles that get ranked, attract visitors to your site, and monetize it. Doing all these by yoursellf is very difficult, nigh impossible. Having a guide will help you infinitely on your journey.
This guide can come in the form of a mentor, course, or program. And to find a good guide is the key to success, so today I will be sharing with you 2 spectacular guides. These are guides I personally feel are sensational guides on your blogging journey.
So first off, I will be giving you my behind the scenes Wealthy Affiliate Review. Wealthy Affiliate is a platform that contains everything you need to start blogging.
When I say everything, I don’t mean merely training you on how to create blog posts and create your website. It also contains website hosting and a website builder. And on top of that, a keyword research tool, and even personal mentors that you can contact any time. It has so many amazing parts that listing them in one sentence would be impossible. Because of that, here’s a list of it’s strengths as well as weaknesses so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
1) Has a free website builder and provides you with a free domain of your choosing. This is great for those newbies looking to get a feel of how to build websites. This is because they can build websites for free and do whatever they want with them to learn from experience.
2) Can directly contact the coaches of the training. Whenever in doubt, you have a mentor you can directly contact. This means you will definitely succeed because the mentors will ensure you do everything right.
3) Has a live chat function where you can speak to all the other members there. This means when you need a quick answer to simple questions, you can ask the other members and get replies in seconds. Imagine having a personal assistant, but for Blogging.
4) Well rounded and teaches you everything about blogging well. Eg How to monetize your website, How to get ranked, How to write blog post titles, website settings, etc etc. Practically guarantees your success!
5) Doesn’t just teach you about blogging, but also provides everything you will need for it. From a keyword research tool, to a place where you can buy domains. All on one website! This means convenience. A one stop platform for everything.
6) It has a free website email creator. Let’s say you created a website on Wealthy Affiliate, e.g pictures.com. Wealthy Affiliate has a free email creator which you can use to create your own email for your website! For example, email@example.com. Website specific emails usually cost money to create. Even the free ones take lots of trouble to create, but at Wealthy Affiliate, it takes only 10 seconds to setup! Once again, the convenience of Wealthy Affiliate is awesome!
7) Very user friendly. The whole website is very clear and easy to use, and runs very smoothly, and is very appealing to the eye. This means you’ll feel very comfortable using Wealthy Affiliate.
8) Can try for free! You have access to the first 10 lessons so that you can decide whether the rest of the lessons are worth paying for. You can create your free account to view those lessons here. For your information, it is free until you decide to upgrade. You also won’t need a Credit Card to sign up! This means you can try before you buy, to make sure it’s really what you want.
Also, for the first month after you create your account, the premium membership is available at a reduced price of $19. Afterwards, it goes back to the normal price of $49 per month, but if you want to save about $100, you can get the yearly plan. For more information about the premium plan, click here.
1) Takes about 3 months to start seeing results. It will take a while to get your website ranked, You’ll probably start seeing results after minimally 3 months.
2) The training is very detailed. You might get overwhelmed at some point if you’re trying to watch everything in one day, so do take it slow.
Honestly, those few bad points are all I can think of, and its strengths are practically unlimited (I did not include everything). This is why Wealthy Affiliate is the best blogging training website I can think of. It’s a wonderful platform for building websites, and has been proven to get results. If you want to get it, click here now!
Blogging Masterclass: How To Build A Successful Blog In 2020
This is actually a pretty good masterclass on blogging and is a great guide to blogging. If you’re looking to start a blog or develop your current blog further, this course is a pretty good course to take. It teaches you how to create a good blog and what content to put in it. Now, I will be sharing its strong points and weak points.
1) Teaches how to write blog posts well, including the content inside and how to get ideas for content.
2) Very well rounded and teaches everything about creating great blog posts.
3) Teaches you how to create a nice website.
4) Can contact the instructor of the program
1) You will need to find a domain and a domain hosting website yourself.
2) You will need to find keyword research tools yourself.
3) You will still have to pay for domain hosting on top of the course.
4) The course does not teach you where to find affiliate products for your niche so you will have to do that yourself too.
So Which One Should You Get?
Wealthy Affiliate contains everything that the Blogging Masterclass, and a lot more. So without a doubt, the answer is Wealthy Affiliate. However, if you would like to get both courses and have the budget to do so, feel free to go ahead with it. But if you have a limited budget and want success, I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate. This is so that you won’t have to pay extra for things like domain hosting and a keyword research tool. All the best!
P.s. Wealthy Affiliate is completely free until you upgrade to Premium. Premium only costs $19 USD at its marked down price, while Blogging Masterclass costs $209.99 SGD.
Also, you’re probably sick and tired of “gurus” who go on and on about their success, but never actually show any proof of them, so here’s proof of my success: Google “Read this before you buy secrets of the skinny” and “Why I bought wealthy affiliate”, and you’ll see that I rank at the very top for “Read this before you buy secrets of the skinny”, and I rank on the first page for “Why I bought Wealthy Affiliate”. This was all made possible with Wealthy Affiliate.